Thursday, July 07, 2011

Short hair addict!

Finally gonna start my degree course next monday! Am i too old to for this? People's gonna graduate but now only i start my degree.gosh.
okay stop crapping!

today's story is i've got my haircut! My hair was previously a mess. Now, it has definitely become much more tidy BUT i'm sooooooooo not used to it.
Maybe it's too short?
maybe i've never tried this before?
Maybe it's not nice?!? goshhhh..how could it be like this?
Joanna even says it looks more like a mushroom..i think i might need a nice wig..

Before;
















After;















 Which one do you prefer? I prefer before! ( i mean in this picture.)

But seriously, i love short hairs. I love long hairs as well but i'm sorry,i have no patience to wait it grows. so my hair forever not too long not too short.

Despite all these, i must specially thanks shwu shwu for her company! Being there with me for more than 3hours.Thanks shwu shwu! I love you! =)

After got my hair settled, we had Win Soon fish head noodles as lunch at Kuchai Lama.








































This little 5 sotong balls costs rm7.80 =.=
















































Okie I'm finally done with all the extra drawings.I wonder if you people could accept this. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com