Thursday, July 07, 2011

It's flowers day!

Alright alright alright,you might be wondering how come i update my blog like every single day,especially this week! As i mentioned in the previous post, I'm gonna back to school college university very soon, just 3 more days! =(
Thus i must make full use of these days to enjoy and have fun!
Well I'm not the kind of girl who does not like to study, it's just that it's been almost 7months since i finished A-Levels.Maybe i have 'social phobia' or too shy to be in crowd. hahahahahah! (please forgive me!)

(Why must i start every post with so much of craps?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a beautiful day because i have date with my flowers! Had our lunch at Palette palette, Bukit Bintang.

pretending to be feminine but FAILED!



















Our dishes.

Shrimp with Avacado sauce.i love thissss!

They have this set lunch from 12pm-3pm Monday to Friday,rm20++. I personally am quite satisfied with the dishes and the price is pretty reasonable only if you order the right things! If you order just vege for starter and main course, I don't think that's enough.

this is superb! mushroom cappuccino! it's one of the starters.



We're with our vege medley sticky!

























It's photography session with my flowers!
meee and shwu shwu























meee and xinyi.


meee and loo loo.
























 We finished our lunch around 4 then headed to sgwang.shwu shwu and loo loo bought 2 pairs of shoes that i actually love.Why didn't i buy? cos it is the last pair,size 38 and size 37..my size is 35 or 36..sooo can i cry?
They're both pricey but i think it's worth it. It's just too niceeeeeeeeeee! 

Our loo loo has to get back home early soooo it's time to say bye bye! 

*I'm now listening to Count On Me by Bruno Mars, dedicated to my flowers! you can always count on me! love ya!*

3 comments:

Xin@EXTRA LARGE said...

eh u must blog say tat i gt buy shoe also leh!!! hahaha

Joey Lim said...

yours no need! hahahaha cos i din seee your shoes!

Xin@EXTRA LARGE said...

huhu T.T

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com