Sunday, July 03, 2011

Dearest Ee Jay's Convocation !

Attended my cousin brother ee jay's convocation this afternoon at Hotel Intercontinental.
Well I'm sorry cos i not sure what course he actually took, but i know it's something related to business.hahahaha.
We reached there quite early cos my mum was like soooo looking forward to see ee jay.( me too actually!)
blur face of mrs lim =D




















Waited for quite some time at lobby.Till we met uncle Tony coincidentally.
Then we.............so we...............but we...................
Finally Ee jay's out! It's time to chat around and to take pictures! ( you know me right?? =D)
Okie! Congrats to ee jay! Proud to be your cousie! love you!

mum & meeeee


soo sing & meeee



ee jay & meeeee





sam sam & meeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com