Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's end of the story

Why people have alcohols when they are depressed and who says drinking alcohol will make you feel better? It's all lies! I feel even worse after i got up.
Been to overtime yesterday with friends and we had 2 barriers. It doesn't taste nice but i just can't stop drinking until i feel dizzy. All i want is just to fuddle myself.
Alcohol is something that gives you courage to do things you normally don't do, like crying in the public. 
No doubt. I cried like shit in front of everyone and i didn't feel embarrassed at all. Reason? It's a secret. 
I thought i would feel better this morning.BUT NO. I've been feeling heartsick since the moment i woke up.

Thought watching movies can at least cheer myself up a little, end up it gets even worse. Whenever i listen to sad songs or i see people in the movies cry, i will also cry.I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel like crying. And now, with a pair of swollen eyes, i'm dehydrated due to excess water lost.

"Can somebody take me away, i can't take this pain"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com