Tuesday, September 27, 2011

nan ren bang

it's 338 am. and im still studying for tomorrow quiz. This quiz carries only 10marks but it's good enough to make all of us crazy. Because of this 10marks; we have to study about 20chapters. GREAT!
I'M gonna sleep like a pig tomorrow night!
I hate quizzes but somehow i appreciate it.

2 more weeks to IMU Dance Concert! Am so looking forward to it!
and this weekend MIGHT BE going Genting [ It's happening i know]

Awww,my uni life is full of joys,excitements and 'surprises'. So glad that i meet the right bunch of friends.
Crazy;noisy yet caring;loving. [ just like mee! =D]
Just because of them, i love going school!
and they are my 男人帮.[stupid name i know, hahahhahaha!]

shall back to my revision! Morning! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com