Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy day 1-3 in Beauty Fair

I actually wanted to post this tomorrow but i just can't help it since i have too many things to tell!

Well, I have been working in Beauty fair IBE since last Saturday and i work for this brand , known as Beautymate 美肌の誌.

Now it's like having 50% less and buy 1 free 1 for mask. ( Grab it now before it's all sold out!) You should have known the reason i'm like promoting it here : i get commissions!!

It's kinda enjoyable working there, besides having commission, the time passed very quickly as the flow of customers was superb, but to be honest, it was tiring too. Anyway, it does not matter since i have good paid!

♥♥♥♥♥

 Day 1 ; 14.5.2011

It was my first day working! Nothing special happened. Just feeling excited to serve the customers, and got even more excited when they paid their bill!  money minded me!

Had these when the washroom was empty.

♥♥♥♥♥
 
Day 2 ; 15.5.2011

I was even more happier cos loo loo visited me and had lunch with me ; ivory had dinner with me at Chili's after working. I was tired but still enjoyed the dinner, the order i made was just nice!






she had  firecracker fillet while i had monterey chicken.

♥♥♥♥♥




Day 3 ; 16.5.2011

Today's crowd was lesser compared to past 2days since it was a working day. Shwu and Xinyi visited me. 
What's special about today was that i had a face scanning, which actually frightened me. The analysis was like showed how much pigmentation i have and so on.
I did not know my skin was that bad despite the little acne on nose, serious dark circle,obvious fine lines under eyes and black heads.
(all these contribute to my bad skin! i know i know)
But i think that guy just wanted to persuade me to sign up for their facial treatment. Just ignore it! 

Anyhow, xinyi andi still bought a hydrating face mist from him which cost 29.90 (NP is 102, believe it or not?) 

And finally!! I had bought a long waiting eye concealer : Beautymaker by Kevin. I always wanted to buy this since it is recommended everywhere in magazine and tv show, plus my dark circle is already uncured , so must have a good concealer for my panda eyes. It originally costs 45, after 10% less, it's 40.50.
Hopefully it could cover my dark circles completely perfectly and naturally. pleaseeeeeeee.
Face mist ; eye concealer



p.s : I still have lots more to buy tomorrow! =)














 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com